I'm the only one left in London (I think Lauren is still here, but we can never find her), with one more day of possibly getting tickets. In true, optimistic American fashion, I'm not giving up!!! I hope to get one final ticket, and I do get to meet Carl Lewis tomorrow in the Chase Visa VIP lounge!!
USA! USA! USA!
P.S. We hit 1000, so thanks everyone who followed us!!
Popular Posts
-
I have to agree with my sister that my first Olympic memory was our dad listening to radio broadcasts before the television broadcast that e...
-
I've only been here for a day, but I have had very few hours of sleep, and I feel like I lived two days in 24 hours. I have loved Londo...
-
I'm not sure if all of our followers understand how difficult it is to get tickets here at the Olympics. Apparently, the Olympics used t...
-
The jokes were rampant all day about the US playing one another in the medal round of beach volleyball. Shouldn't others have a chance? ...
-
One last post as I sit at home watching the Olympics on TV in the USA, missing the BBC coverage that showed all sports with all athletes, an...
-
This morning we made the long trek to Olympic Park. It's a haul from the Olympic Park tube station, especially when it's cold and w...
-
Today was my birthday! Last night I went to bed early, due to the whole throat swollen closed, riddled with illness issue. Before heading to...
-
My first real and specific memory of the Olympics was watching Debi Thomas whiff it in the 1988 Calgary Games versus the evil commie ice ska...
No comments:
Post a Comment