I'm the only one left in London (I think Lauren is still here, but we can never find her), with one more day of possibly getting tickets. In true, optimistic American fashion, I'm not giving up!!! I hope to get one final ticket, and I do get to meet Carl Lewis tomorrow in the Chase Visa VIP lounge!!
USA! USA! USA!
P.S. We hit 1000, so thanks everyone who followed us!!
Popular Posts
-
I have to agree with my sister that my first Olympic memory was our dad listening to radio broadcasts before the television broadcast that e...
-
I'm the only one left in London (I think Lauren is still here, but we can never find her), with one more day of possibly getting tickets...
-
I was sad yesterday until 7:00 P.M. I went all the way to Olympic Park, thinking I could at least get in and look around, and after spending...
-
Highlights of Day 2 of London included Jessica arriving, hitting Trafalgar Square, and our huge TRIVIA challenge! I labored long and hard t...
-
My first real and specific memory of the Olympics was watching Debi Thomas whiff it in the 1988 Calgary Games versus the evil commie ice ska...
-
Finally made it to our first Olympic event-men's volleyball! We chose to cheer for Team Polska because we felt we owed them for that wh...
-
During the 1984 Olympics I remember reading an article in Sports Illustrated about American gymnast Mary Lou Retton arriving in Los Angeles...
No comments:
Post a Comment